Whether you are looking for body tension relief or just want to relax and unwind, you have come to the right place.
Massage is an excellent way of improving spiritual and physical wellness and helping overcome the stresses and tensions of our daily lives. The therapists of A Touch of Dutch enjoy bringing positive well-being into the lives of those around them. A Touch of Dutch is their way of making their brand of wellness available to you.
This is a full body massage indulgence connecting mind with body. Main purpose is relaxation of the entire body. Long, smooth and rhythmic gliding strokes, kneading movements and frictions ease tense muscles and soothe the mind. Choose this type of massage if you feel like getting pampered.
Deep tissue massage
This is a full body massage focusing on realigning deeper layers of muscles and connective tissue where needed. The strokes as used in relaxation massage, are slower and the pressure is deeper and concentrated on areas of tension and pain. Choose deep tissue massage if you have tense muscles like a stiff neck, lower back tightness, or sore shoulders. The focus of your massage will be discussed prior to the session.
Primarily for the serious athlete, sports massage focuses on muscle groups relevant to your particular athletic activity. Choose this option for pre-event, post-event and maintenance to support your performance, lessen chance of injury and to reduce recovery time.
A combination of types of massage is possible as well. The desired outcome is always discussed prior to your massage session which allows us to personalize your massage session. Please feel free to indicate your special wishes while booking your appointment.
- reduces muscle tension and relaxes muscles
- increases blood supply and nutrients to muscles
- helps eliminate waste matter from muscles
- increases flexibility and strengthen joints
- improves blood circulation and relieves congestion
- improves the movement of lymph through the body
- strengthens the immune system and eliminates toxins
- helps with the rehabilitation of injuries
- helps with mental and physical fatigue
- AND MASSAGE MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD